Miracle of Guide to a Gluten-Free Diet, 2nd Edition By Dr. David Brownstein, M.D & Sheryl Shenefelt, C.N.
See why ingesting gluten from wheat, barley, rye, and other grains may be detrimental to your health. Gluten sensitivity is not being properly diagnosed in nearly 97% of patients suffering from chronic illnesses. Gluten sensitivity may be responsible for: ADHD, autoimmune disorders, cancer, depression, reflux, thyroid disorders, obesity, and osteoporosis. This book will help you improve your health by eliminating gluten from your diet.
Table of Contents
1. Understanding Gluten
2. Celiac Disease
3. Why Avoid Gluten?
4. Gluten, The Thyroid, and Autoimmune Disorders
5. Gluten and Bowel Disorders
6. Gluten and Brain Disorders
7. Gluten and Autism
8. Transitioning to a Gluten-Free Lifestyle
9. Eating Out and Staying Gluten-Free
10. Children and a Gluten-Free Lifestyle
11. Cooking and Preparing Gluten-Free
12. Gluten-Free Meal Ideas, Tips, and Recipes
Appendix A: Celiac Disease and Other Gluten-Free Resources
Appendix B: Gluten-Free Start-Up Shopping Guide
Appendix C: Restaurant Guide